I’m delighted to have Alys join me on episode thirteen of The Wedding Sanctuary Podcast. Alys is the Events & Operations Manager at Lillibrooke Manor and Stanlake Park.
I love being a recommended supplier at both and photographed my first wedding at Lillibrooke Manor over seven years ago and Stanlake Park six years ago!
Today we’re going to help you with all your barn wedding venue questions that have come in and give you some new ideas for what to consider when planning out your day.
If you have any questions about the podcast, if there is a topic you’d like covered on the show, or if you want to apply to be a guest, then please do let me know.
IN THIS EPISODE
- How far ahead do people book?
- What days are the most popular after a Saturday?
- What is the best photo opportunity at the venue in your opinion?
- Which is your favourite – Lillibrooke Manor or Stanlake Park?!
- What is the best thing about having a barn wedding?
- Are you licensed for outside ceremonies?
- How much of our own decor styling can we do?
- What type of wine do you make?
- Can you recommend wine pairings with meal from wine made there?
- When do the leaves come out on the vines?
- Are we allowed to walk through the vines for photos?