I am thrilled to announce that I currently have a position for an Associate Photographer to join the HMP team.
The successful applicant will be photographing weddings as a freelance Associate Photographer as part of the ‘Hannah McClune Photography Ltd’ brand.
The Associate Photographer role includes:
- client consultations prior to couples booking – usually by phone or Skype, occasionally face to face meetings
- pre wedding telephone consultation to discuss the photography timeline with the client
- primary photographer on the day with coverage from getting ready to first dance
All bookings will be made through Hannah McClune Photography, there are no expected sales activities. Nor will there be admin, image editing or delivery, again this is all managed by the Hannah McClune Photography team.
The perfect candidate will:
- have a similar photography style to Hannah McClune
- be able to commit to photographing 10 weddings a year, that may be booked up to 12 months in advance
- have their own equipment, including back ups
- able to shoot in all light conditions
- have professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance and car insurance (copies will be required)
- have a positive, upbeat attitude and LOVE weddings
Apply by Friday 25th March 2016
Please email email@example.com with:
- your CV
- links to 3 full wedding galleries- these must all have been shot by you and 1 must be a winter or low light wedding
- your expected hourly rate
- a list of your photography equipment
First stage interviews will be by Skype in the last week of March, second stage practical interview will be on Wednesday 20th April 2016.