Gabrielle and Carl enjoyed a winter wedding full of Christmas glamour, romance and sparkle.
I’m thrilled to be a preferred Stoke Place wedding photographer, it is a gorgeous venue that can carry of a different style for every couple. Gabrielle and Carl’s winter wedding oozed elegance, with classy touches throughout the day. Gabrielle wore a magnificent Ian Stuart gown and the guys all looked smart in their grey suits. Enjoy looking at their photos and scull to the end for details of their great suppliers.
Gabrielle & Carl’s suppliers:
- Reception venue: Stoke Place, http://www.stokeplace.co.uk
- Wedding dress designer: Ian Stuart, http://www.ianstuart-bride.com
- Bridal shop: Bride to be, http://www.bridetobe.co.uk
- Florist: Seventh Heaven, http://www.seventh-heaven-events.co.uk
- Hairdresser: Sharon MacDonald
- Make up artist: Lauren Christy, http://www.christymakeup.co.uk
- DJ: Mighty Fine, http://mfent.co.uk
- Videography: Shoot it Yourself, http://www.shoot-it-yourself.co.uk
- Cake baker: The Cake Fairy, http://www.thecakefairy.co.uk
- Bridesmaids dresses: JS Designs, http://www.jscollections.com
- Men’s suit hire: Young’s, http://www.youngs-hire.co.uk
- Stationery designer: Rosie Orchard, http://www.orchardscards.co.uk
- Illusionist: Sav, http://www.deceptionist.co.uk