A massive thank you for all of your support making this an amazing year, helping my photography business grow and continue to thrive throughout 2013.
My biggest accomplishment this year (other than having my second son, adorable little Alexander!) is being published in national wedding magazines- Perfect Wedding, Your Berks, Bucks & Oxon Wedding and Wedding Ideas, as well as being featured on over ten blogs internationally. I was also thrilled to be awarded ‘Best new wedding photographer’ in Berkshire earlier in the year.
Being part of so many of your wedding days has been such an honour, who wouldn’t love being involved in such a romantic special time! I also got to hang out with lots of fun families at some great location shoots and not to forget all the teeny tiny babies I have been lucky enough to meet when they are brand new.
This last post of the year wraps up with the most popular posts 2013:
- Jenny + Jamie get married! Wedding at The Elephant Hotel in Pangbourne
- Natalie + Matt get married! Wedding at Taplow House, Buckinghamshire
- Will you marry me? He asked. Engagement session in Shinfield, Reading
- New baby twins. Newborn session in Wokingham
- How do I plan my wedding day timeline? Ask a Pro.
- Lisa + Nathan get married! Wedding at Danesfield House in Marlow
- Tracey + Simon get married! Wedding at Registry office and Caversham Court, Reading
- Romance in the bluebells. First year anniversary session in Wokingham
- Playing in the fields. A family session in Shinfield, Reading
- Meet baby Amelia. A newborn session in Windsor
- Behind the scenes. A peek in my office
- Meet Cerys and Dillon. Newborn twins session in Reading
- Carolyn + Pete get married! Wedding at Hall Place, Maidenhead
Sending hugs and wishes for a wonderful 2014 xxx
LEAVE A COMMENT